Organized by LES ENROLLERES
FRIDAY 7TH JUNE:
Registration pass & welcome day at TIP Village (15:00 - 22:00)
SATURDAY 8TH JUNE:
Competition day: 13:00 - 17:00 then participate to the "Apéri'TIP" at village (free entrance)
SUNDAY 9TH JUNE:
Competition day: 10:00 - 15:00 then participate to the TIP Party (to book during registration)
SATURDAY 8TH JUNE 2019:
Rando Bords de Marne - Guingettes -
Option : Passage de la roue rouge FFRS
13:00 : Meeting at the TIP Village
13:15 : start of the ride for all participants
17:00 : End of the ride.
SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019:
Grands jeux at Skatepark Olympiade (and/or)
Passage de roulettes, démonstration et initiation au Skatepark Jules Noel
10:00 : Welcome
10:30 : Start of competition
14:00 : End of competition
14:30 : Medals ceremony.
10€ per participant.
Think about bringing picnic and water for lunch!
SATURDAY: PARIS 1ST
METRO lines 1, 7 & 11 : station HOTEL DE VILLE
Meeting in front of the TIP village
SUNDAY: PARIS 14TH
SKATE PARK JULES NOEL
3 Avenue Maurice d'Ocagne
METRO line 4 : station PORTE D’ORLÉANS
METRO line 13 : station VANVES
TRAM line T3a : station DIDOT
- Participant register individually
- The trials challenges/games on Sunday will compete on teams of 3-5 people, depending on the number of participants registered
- Teams will be formed on site by the organizers to allow a diversity in gender, age and level, and trying to take into account the wishes of participants wanting to compete together (for this purpose contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Each game assigns points to the teams. The winning team will be the one who collects the most points.
- Each participant performs all tests with the same pair of roller skates / quad.
For security reasons, participation requires wearing full equipment, to be provided by each participant.
In case of special need, please contact: email@example.com
- In-line skate/ quads
- Full protection set: Knee, wrist, elbow
Need to contact us for:
The Sport discipline : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your registration: email@example.com
A hosting request: firstname.lastname@example.org
The solidarity fund: email@example.com