Organized by CONTREPIED
FRIDAY 7TH JUNE:
Registration pass & welcome day at TIP Village (15:00 - 22:00)
SATURDAY 8TH JUNE:
Competition day: 8:00 - 18:00 then participate to the "Apéri'TIP" at village (free entrance)
SUNDAY 9TH JUNE:
Competition day: 9:00 - 17:30 then participate to the TIP Party (to book during registration)
B- & B levels are sold out!
SATURDAY 8TH JUNE 2019:
competitions that day: MIXED INDOOR TOURNAMENT
8:00 : arrival to gymnasiums and free breakfast
9:15 : captain's meetings on their locations
9:30-18:00 : tournament and end of matches
SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019:
competitions that day: MATCHES ALL LEVELS
9:00 : arrival to gymnasiums and free breakfast
9:30-17:00 : matches
17:00: Awards ceremony
- Participation for Contrepied members: 45€
- Participation for non-members of Contrepied: 55 €
- Breakfast and lunch are included for both days
as well as 1 pack of water for all teams.
- Attendants: 25€, benefitting entrance to gymnasiums and free breakfast and lunch as participants.
A sport sponsored by:
Gymnase MARYSE HILSZ (C level)
34 rue Maryse Hilsz
METRO : Line 9 PORTE DE MONTREUIL
TRAM : Line T3a PORTE DE MONTREUIL
Gymnase des Poissonniers (B/B- level)
2 Rue Jean Cocteau
METRO : Ligne 4 PORTE DE CLIGNANCOURT
TRAM: Ligne T3b PORTE DE CLIGNANCOURT
Gymnase Alain Mimoun (A/B+ level)
15 rue de la Nouvelle Calédonie
TRAM : Line T3a MONTEMPOIVRE
- Mixed tournament on several levels :
A = high level
B+ = experimented level
B = average level +
B- = average level -
C = entertainement level +
- Rules from FIVB applied. Penetrations as well as net faults would be sanctionned.
- European participants must provide their European insurance card and non-European will be covered by their own insurance. Contrepied does not cover tournament related accidents.
- Individual registrations are not allowed. Team captains are responsible for registering their team as a whole. Only the first 65 complete teams that will have paid their registration fee will be able to compete. Individual players may eventually contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to organise a team with individual players.
Need to contact us for:
The Sport discipline : email@example.com
Your registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
A hosting request: email@example.com
The solidarity fund: firstname.lastname@example.org